Hippocrates, the founder of Western medicine more than two thousand years ago said, "Give me the power to create a fever, and I shall cure any disease." Modern research shows that during steam treatment we experience an increase in our white blood cell count, lymphatic drainage, and circulation. The skin is exercised, the pores open and toxins are naturally moved out of the body.
The results of steam therapy speak for themselves . . .
- Deep relaxation of mind and body
- A flushed, youthful look that lasts for hours after treatment
- Reduced swelling
- Increased metabolism
- Relaxed muscles
- Clear sinuses and reduced congestion
- Warm, soft, hydrated skin
- Loosened fatty tissue and a breakdown in cellulite
- Improved absorption of nutrients from topical treatments.
- A boost to the immune system as the heat slows the growth rate of harmful bacteria and viruses