This is a revolutionary process that promotes the body’s natural functions.
Other treatment benefits include:
• Immediate relief and comfort for heavy legs, water retention, cellulite, and poor circulation
• Body shaping and profiling
• Weight management
• Pre and post liposuction treatment
• Reduces localized lipolytic edema
• Effective lymphatic drainage
• Relieves leg pain and swelling
• Helps prevent venous stasis
• Helps prevent deep vein trombosis
• Improves blood flow and oxygenation
• Provides athletic performance enhancement
A computer-controlled compression system is used to inflate a sleeve applied to a limb and an automatic pressure gradient modulation provides a gentle effective lymphatic drainage.
The system of compression and decompression duplicates the action of a massage, enhancing the skin tone and recommended for cellulite control.
This treatment will help stimulate the venous return for a faster elimination of the toxic waste, resulting in a thinner body.
The improved blood flow helps decrease swelling and discomfort, while revitalizing and oxygenating the tissues, promoting slimming and firming of the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pressotherapy?
The Pressotherapy is a compression system designed to increase the venous and lymphatic flow and enhance extra-cellular fluid clearance.
How does the Pressotherapy equipment work?
A computer-controlled pump inflates the individual sections of the multi- chambered garments, which are positioned around the limbs. The pump inflates each chamber of the garment individually. Once a chamber has been inflated, its pneumatic circuit closes. This enables the pump to maintain the preset level and avoid the balancing of pressure with the other chambers. When one chamber is inflated, this causes an increase in pressure of the previously inflated chamber, creating an Automatic Double Pressure Gradient.
Who should use Pressotherapy?
- Clients who rely on lymphatic drainage to detoxify their body.
- Clients that receives regular body or body contouring.
- Clients suffering from lymphedema of the lower extremities, post surgical or congenital conditions. Pre, intra and post phases of surgery benefit greatly from the complement of Pressotherapy.
- Clients having discomfort, fatigue or fluid retention.
How often should Pressotherapy be used?
For best results, it is recommended that clients receive a series of treatments, ranging from 8-15 treatments, depending on specific individual needs. Weekly treatments are recommended to achieve individual results.